Friday, June 5, 2009

Craaazzzy Skinny


OK so I stepped on the scale yesterday and I was a little shocked to see the number. It was 151 WHAT 151???.....

That means that I have lost an additional 7 more pounds by doing the Daniel Fast again with you guys. I have now lost 28% from my peak weight. GREAT SCOTT...Marty!!! 1.21 GIGAWATTS.

This is just crazy nuts. I can't believe how trim and strong I am feeling at this point in time. So from my perspective this weight loss thing is so stinking EASY!!!!

If you will only chose to follow what I have laid out in the totality of this blog, there is absolutely no way that you can't end up in normal BMI range!!! The only possible exception would be if you have a medical problem such as ovarian fibroids or brain cancer that prevents this from happening.

Some of you may be thinking, gee Bob that's great for you but I don't think I could do it. It's too complex and hard for me. I have to lovingly and boldly tell you that this thought process is a bunch of hoooey!!!

If you have followed this blog, you now have all of the information that you need to be successful. The head knowledge is there.

You just have to decide if you are going to implement it or not. I have no other magic bullets to give you.

But Bob isn't there anything more that you can teach me? Yea there are a few more tidbits that I can continue to give you. But as to the core strategy, it's all been laid out and all I can do at this point is to keep harping at you to embrace the power of the St. Patty's green. Keep doing 1 salad per day 90% of the time and 2 salads a day 50% of the time. Watch your Wells Fargo carb budget daily and go low fat with your meat choices. Consistently exercise building endurance and you WILL BE SKINNY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment