Sunday, June 7, 2009

Arby-Que



Last night I had a hankering for some red meat. My wife was over in Albany and she called me and said she could pick up something for dinner. So I replied that I wanted an Arby's roast beast san.




I haven't had any true junk-fast food in a long time so I thought I would give it a try for some novelty. So the next question was what size? I thought I would just go for it and get a big one. When she brought it home I was quite surprised at the size of the wad of meat in that sucker. To think that I used to eat one of those things with a large fry and coke now is pretty ghastly. The san is just bread and beast meat. No tomato or lettuce or onion. So what I did was peal off about 2/3 of the meat and added romaine lettuce and some horsey sauce and that was totally filling.




The moral of all of the previous story is that when you end up going out for cheater fast food, you will do well to limit the portion size of the offering. The other moral of the story is that Bob rates Arby's a 2 stars out of 5. You could do worse... but not by much.

No comments:

Post a Comment