Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Biggest Loser Revisited

So I have to tell you that I was quite impressed with the season finale on the Biggest Loser TV show last night. I know that I have been somewhat skeptical that most of the contestants will lose weight in the short term glitz of being famous, then when they are out of the limelight they will gain those pounds right back again.

It's hard to say if that is going to be the case for all of them. I wish I knew more about the nutritional aspect of what they are doing. I don't watch the show that often, but others have mentioned that they do discuss some of the food issues from time to time.

The winners were very inspirational to say the least. There was a 64 year old man that lost over 50% of his body weight.... All I can say is WOW!!! They also seem to be very motivated to keep the program going and stay trim after doing all that work to get there.

Their inspiration is a true example of what folks can accomplish when they have a VISION. So now I must ask you... Do you have Vision Too???????

The Bible says that "without vision the people perish." One translation states "without vision the people cast off restraint."

Can you keep the discipline going that our program is offering you? Are you willing to stay in the St Patty's green zone, count your carbs daily and make withdrawals from your Wells Fargo? Are you willing to get serious about exercising? I am hoping that you are saying Yes and Amen to all of this.

You see I am a man of vision. My vision is to equip you with the tools that you need to be successful in this endeavor.

When I envisioned doing this blog, I planned on it being very interactive. My goal was that we would all become friends and share ideas and challenges and victorys along the way. Seeing the results on thebiggest loser last night reinvigorated me to be true to the call.

I believe that I must get more relational with you in order for this thing to work. When I ask a question in the blog, I need you to RESPOND. I realize that the comment section in here is less than ideal but you can always shoot me an email.

So I think I will start posting my email address in every post, that way you will always have an avenue to connect. I will also give you my phone # so we can talk when ever you need some support. However I will not post my # in the blog. If you send me an email requesting my # I will give it to you. In order for this blog to succeed we must communicate. I can not continue to work in a vaccuum. email me bdiddy2330@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment