Saturday, May 16, 2009

Your Own Personal Trainer

OK, so I have a tangible and doable idea to share with you concerning the exercise portion of our system. Are you ready for this?



I went out and hired a professional personal trainer for each one of you. Actually I'm just kidding I didn't hire one, but I have discovered a way to bring a good cardiovascular workout into your living room any time that you want to use it. These workouts can be a little as 10 minutes for those of you that are just getting started or as long as 55 minutes for a more robust level of fitness training.



If you have Comcast cable for your T.V. that is all you need. I'm talking "on demand fitness T.V." The shows are free and you can watch and move along with them when ever its convenient for your schedule. It's located on channel 219.



I have watched most of them and done some of them. Jillian Micheals from the biggest loser has a bunch of them. Dr Laura Schlesinger has some great ones that are tailor made for middle aged women. There are also some excellent ab workouts. I would highly recommend the 5 day fit cardio burn sculpt. These will all make for a good option for you to have a low to medium impact aerobic workout.

Please stay connected to let me know how you are doing.Email me at bdiddy2330@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment