Sunday, May 10, 2009

Core Strength Continued

Good Evening All:


I have noticed a theme building within some of the membership of the blog, that you are doing some of the things that I have to offer you but not all of them. I can only say that if I can help you a little bit by having you follow a little bit then the results you get will be "a little bit."

The more in tune you are to following the whole package of what I have to offer, the better your end results are going to be. Maybe you are just fine with shaving a few pounds off, but I would encourage all of you to take as full advantage as possible for the content that I'm willing to give out to you at no cost. I wonder that if I actually charged a fee for service, if more of you would have extra incentive to embrace more of the program? Not to worry, I'm not going to do that.





So lets talk a little bit more about building up your core strength. I happen to think that the advice I have recently given you about starting to build up your core strength is pretty high up there on the list of things that you should be doing. Crunchies and sit ups are not the funnest exercise in the world, but they will give you some pretty outstanding results. Plus they are not some of the gimmicky expensive equipment hype type of workout. If you are having back issues, you can go out and buy an exercise ball and sit on it and do your crunchies from there.




Actually I would further recommend that you work both your center abs and your oblique lateral (outside) abs. You can accomplish this by pointing your right shoulder towards your left knee as you raise up to work your right side. Then do just the opposite to work your left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment