Monday, May 18, 2009

In the Game?



Today we are the last day of our Daniel Fasting time for those of you who participated. I hope and pray that this was a highly valuable time for you both on a physical and spiritual level.

----
For the rest of you that are out there reading the blog but not actually participating, I am wondering what I could possibly do to get you to make that next step?


Do you think that you are going to get in better shape by just thinking about maybe doing this?

So what is it that is holding you back? Are you afraid of being in good health? Are you unwilling to make a few palate sacrifices to accomplish this? I can tell you that you will not go hungry or feel like you are starving to do this plan.


If I could juggle 17 balls at once, would that be good enough to get you to join in? Are my credentials of losing 25% of my body weight and keeping those pounds off not good enough for you?

It's like bungy jumping, there is a huge difference between those who are spectators only, and those who actually commit to strapping on that chord. Only those who have actually done it have the exhilaration of knowing what the leap really feels like.




What will it take for you to get in the game?
Email me bdiddy@yahoo.com and tell me you are now going to start.

2 comments:

  1. Bob, I actually started reading from day one of your blog about 2 weeks ago. I was looking to change the way I eat cause I was eating junk all the time. Since then I've implamented some of the meal plan (haven't read every day) and I find myself not over eating. Drinking all the water I find to be hard, but I try to stay up with it.

    ReplyDelete