Sunday, May 24, 2009

So What About Supplements?

I have not talked any about dietary supplements so I will spend some time on this topic today.

So Bob do you take any supplements in addition to your St Patty's green regimen?? The answer is.... Yes I do.



There are many different choices out there. Some are very good, others are more in line with the snake oil cure all variety. Having said that, I have limited expertise in this arena, some of you may know a lot more about this than I do. I can only tell you about the ones that I am using. I currently take Reliv Soy protein fiber and energy products. I also take cinnamon capsules to aid in metabolising sugar. The Reliv products come in powder form and I mix them with water and drink at lunch time. They do have some carbs in them (especially the energy drink), so I don't take them every day. The Reliv products are high quality and do a great job of providing increased energy and also aid in appetite suppression as well.



I also take an aspirin daily and coenzyme Q10 for cardiovascular preventative measures.



I don't think like I'm going overboard by doing a whole lot of additional supplements because I feel that the health benefits of being in the green dietary zone is meeting most of my nutritional needs all ready.

Any questions or comments? Email me bdiddy2330@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment