Monday, June 1, 2009

What about Panda Express?


So we went out to eat at Panda Express last night. To be honest its not my favorite as there seems to be a coating of grease on everything they serve.


But you can still stay with in our Wells Fargo Carb budget there so I will give em 3 stars.


I would recommend that for the side you get the vegetable medley instead of rice or noodles. I know that sounds kind of heretic like by not eating rice at a Chinese place, but again remember we are in waistline war mode.


Also for your main courses you should get the ones that have veggies mixed in with them like green bean chicken. Please avoid the deep fried ones with no veggies like won tons.
---------
Since it's Monday and we have started a new week, I would like to give you your next assignment. I would like for you to ramp up your existing abs workout by doing more reps. After 3 weeks you should be feeling stronger in your core and be ready to increase around 25%.
I would also like you to extend your walking or running or what ever you are doing for your cardiovascular exercise. Again I want to emphasize that both cardio and dietary combined is what is going to give you a winning game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment