Monday, June 29, 2009

Guest Speaker on the Blogaroosky

Tonite I have invited a guest speaker to the blog. Welcome and Kudo's to Michael Bradley. He has agreed to post some information about his weight loss journey. Tonites is just sort of an introduction with more to follow in future posts.



Heeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaars Michaeal.



"Hello. My name is Michael Bradley. Bob has asked me to share with you my personal journey of weight loss.

I am 34 years old. I have always been in the restaurant industry and usually management. This has meant meal benefits which can be good or bad.

I was always a very small kid and young adult. When I got married almost 16 years ago I was 155 pounds. I stayed around there for almost 13 years of marriage then seemed like next I knew I was 240. Over the last six months I have lost 74 pounds.

That is the short version. I will share in later posts how I achieved this weight loss along with muscle gain."

No comments:

Post a Comment