Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Information About Your Personal Dietitian

You may have read about celebrities and wealthy people having their own personal dietitian. This person is the one that has all of the perfect nutritional answers for their lives. They must be an expert with vast amounts of knowledge and motivational presence to propel the client to the perfect look.


That all sounds nice for the rich and famous, but the reality is that everyone breathing air on the planet has a personal dietitian.... that being.....themselves.


Everyone that doesn't have a personal trainer chooses what food they are going to put into their body. I know this may not sound very profound... but revealing this may help you to make GOOD decisions about what you eat on an ongoing basis. You are the one responsible for your actions.


I have shown you how to count carbs and helped you to discover ways to reduce your carbohydrate bank account. By now you should know your total carb count at any point of the day. Now it is up to your personal dietitian to motivate you to walk the walk.


This morning when I woke up and was fixing breakfast, those chocolate covered Macadamia nuts were on the counter next to me staring me in the face. It would have been INSTANT gratification and I could have easily eaten about 10-15 of them before my eggs were done cooking. So I chose to resist the temptation and enjoyed my eggs and a banana INSTEAD. When I make decisions like this...


I WIN THE GAME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment